DISCLAIMER - This website uses data from third party sources (such as operators of airlines) to provide you with results. GoHawk Limited (“GoHawk”) does not verify the data provided from these third party sources and on that basis this website is provided to you “as is”. Your are recommended to undertake your own checks of results provided by this website and you are also reminded to check the status of any results since timings and routes can be amended or cancelled with little notice by operators due to the nature of travel. GoHawk gives no warranty or assurance of availability of results.
Please be assured that GoHawk Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy tells you how we use any information about you, or information you give us during use of our website, www.gohawk.co (“Site”). Please read the following carefully. (See our Terms of Website Use for further information about us). If you have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
The Site can be used in two ways. Either by logging into a user account, or simply browsing the Site without having previously logged in.
If you are accessing the Site without logging into your own user account, we can only collect data regarding your visit to the Site such as traffic data, location data and what resources you access to help us improve the Site. We use your “IP address” for this, which is the feature that identifies what computer or device you are using to access the site and where you are located. We can link your IP address to searches you undertake e.g. requests for travel, route options and the results of that request.
If you decide to set up a user account when you create a user profile on the Site we will collect the following information about you:-
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site such as at time of registering to use the Site, posting material or requesting further services.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website, of the fulfilment of your orders or any correspondence you have with us (e.g. surveys or email correspondence).
- Details of your visits to our Site and what you do on the Site.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We use information held about you in a number of ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone if you have previously consented to this when signing up to use the Site.
We will also disclose your information:-
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce any of our rights.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. Let us know at any time if you do not want your personal data used in this way. You have the right to access information held about you by us. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.